Innovative legal market disruptor Lawyers–on–Demand (LOD) have selected the sharedo work management solution to enhance their contract management legal service offering.
LOD provides high volume contract drafting and management services to a number of major corporate clients. During 2018 they embarked upon a project to establish if—and how—they might be able to innovate further using some of the newer and more advanced technology solutions on the market.
After extensive evaluation they selected sharedo, the adaptive work management platform developed by slicedbread. Due for roll-out in Q4 2019 it will provide LOD clients, and LOD with some significant benefits:
For LOD clients it will provide a real-time on-line portal that will allow them to:
- directly submit new instructions
- track the real-time status of their contracts
- ‘correspond’ with LOD about specific instructions
- self-serve their own MI as and when they want to
For LOD sharedo will:
- Allow rapid intake and triaging of new instructions
- Capacity checking/planning so that work is allocated appropriately
- Monitor key-dates and warn management if any appear in danger of being missed
- Ensure that all work performed is within the scope of the contractual arrangements/SLAs agreed with each client
- Monitor matter profitability
- Track the time and status of each stage of the contract management process. This will allow LOD to completely understand its end-to-end process, identify bottlenecks and continually feed this back into its processes for greater efficiency and client service levels
LOD’s Service Development Director Nigel Rea comments, “LOD’s Managed Services team work with clients to provide cost effective, streamlined outsourced legal services. We’re proud of what we have achieved and have been recognised for innovation in service delivery. However, we don’t rest on our laurels and we wanted a platform that can help us continue to delight our clients. In sharedo we’ve found a team to help us. From pitch through to delivery, the team have been a pleasure to work with”.
Ben Nicholson, sharedo’s CEO added; “I’m really pleased to be working alongside such an innovative company as LOD to bring this service to market. They have seen significant growth over the past few years and we look forward to help them accelerate that growth through both the differentiation and continued optimisation of their services.”
“We’re seeing significant adoption of sharedo to manage both Business to Business Client Collaboration as clients move away from traditional providers to a fully integrated, real time, data driven solution such as sharedo.”
“ … I look forward to building a strong, long-term relationship with LOD based on collaborative working and a shared commitment to quality, innovation and delivering business value.”
About Lawyers On Demand
Lawyers on Demand are the original New Law pioneer. Over the past decade, they’ve transformed the way in which lawyers, consultants and legal teams work. Today, Lawyers on Demand are one of the largest and fastest growing flexible legal services businesses, continuing to lead the market that they created.
Sharedo is an adaptive work management platform. Built using the best technology stack to solve today’s business problems; sharedo improves professional services firms’ productivity, profitability and efficiency to help drive successful client outcomes.